Fuzz is seeking a Software Engineer in Test (SEIT), passionate about ensuring that only high quality code and software is shipped to the world, to join our engineering team. We champion product owners, people who are genuinely excited about the testing and development process itself and who want to support efforts to shape the direction of our internal efforts and initiatives; including but not limited to training programs, testing tools, open source, wearables and hardware.
In this role you will automate various products and processes covering a vast array of functionality for companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 100, working collaboratively alongside a multidisciplinary team in a stimulating environment that rewards self-starters.
- Create and/or review detailed and comprehensive test suites and cases to drive automation efforts
- Collaborate with engineering and production teams on product requirements
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that architecture is testable
- Promote and evangelize best practices in regards to automation within engineering
- Perform exploratory testing focused around the user experience
- Work closely with other departments to ensure quality and processes
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in quality assurance, test or development
- Experience in test driven development and/or behavior driven development
- Ability to communicate clearly on interdisciplinary topics
- Demonstrable portfolio of work in either the development space or testing space
- Experience testing on a wide variety of devices and platforms, with a strong emphasis on Android, iOS and Web
- Has experience maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) jobs and configurations (Jenkins and Xcode Server)
- Experience with HTTP and REST web services
- Experienced in tools like Appium, Calabash, Cucumber and other tools in this category
- A natural problem solver, willing and eager to take initiative
- Curious; compelled to continue learning new technologies
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related field
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.