At Fuzz, Product Designers have a strong foundation in visual design, experience design or experience strategy. They are problem solvers and product owners, and they collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to drive purposeful and simple solutions for a diverse set of clients on a wide range of platforms.
Product designers champion strategy and usability through design and design thinking activities. They are dedicated & detail oriented, committed to a product's success through initial launch and multiple iterations. They are always optimizing, always pushing for the best possible user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong design portfolio that speaks to the expression of strategic thought through visual or graphic design, user experience, or interaction design
- The drive to propel and explore unconventional solutions aligned to business goals
- Proven experience with rapid prototyping and concept validation
- A persuasive and clear communicator, both visual and verbal
- Organization, discipline, dedication, and play
- A seasoned professional with 3-5 years of experience designing digital products
- Able to work onsite in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn office
- A designer with the ability to bridge the cognitive gap between how something makes you feel and how something works
- Familiarity with agile process methodologies, such as SCRUM
Located in Williamsburg, BK, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and our client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and an unlimited PTO policy.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.