Fuzz is seeking looking for a Senior Designer experienced in digital product design to lead a growing design team and help shape the future of design at Fuzz.
This role will allow you to develop as a leader alongside a team of designers and developers, creating products that empower users and shape brands. This position requires the ability to bridge strategic, UX & UI disciplines to create beautiful, usable product experiences.
- An impeccable designer with rich digital product experience. You’re proficient in visual design, UX/UI, interactions, communication, typography and art direction. A jack of many skills, master of some – able to be be a key contributor and guide others.
- A passionate problem solver, relentless about finding and bringing the best solutions into the world.
- An articulate & persuasive presenter: engaging, collaborating and educating clients to be better advocates and stewards of design.
- A curious tinkerer, aware of and eager to learn and understand trends, business, culture and emerging technologies.
- Experienced in working with with large and small clients across digital mediums, products, branding and motion.
- A collaborator, able to work seamlessly with users, clients, strategists, product managers, developers and fellow designers.
- A team & project leader: able to be an educator and hands on resource for diversely skilled teams.
Located in Williamsburg, BK, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and our client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and an unlimited PTO policy.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.