Fuzz is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team of product owners and product enthusiasts. We form long lasting partnerships with our clients, driving their business goals forward from vision through development, launch and beyond and senior product managers are instrumental in the fortification of this relationship, and how it maps to our internal teams. They work meticulously to prioritize, plan, and deliver industry-leading software with a strong focus on efficacy and usability.
Senior Product Managers ensure that sprints are well prioritized and communicated transparently, that a desired feature set is outlined and broken down into a backlog of actionable, bit-sized user stories and - because they know their product inside and out - requirements are always clear, roadmaps are strategic, and everyone involved is accountable for their piece of the puzzle.
You have/you are:
- 5+ years of product or project management experience
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem, with specific focus and interest in mobile and emerging technologies
- Passion for digital products - not just the way they work but how they feel to the end user
- Ability to spearhead an iterative development approach, focusing on delivering a MVP through careful and deliberate prioritization
- Collaborators who partner with multidisciplinary teams to deliver and manage to sprint-based plans based on clear milestones
- Successful history of driving agile and scrum methodology
- Self starter who exhibits grace under pressure
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Fuzz builds mobile-first digital products that work to better the lives of users and client partners. Fuzz offers comprehensive benefits, catered meals, 401k match, wellness initiatives, flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.